Benefits of Membership in the HBA
TOP TEN REASONS why YOUR company should join:
1. Business Prospects – Would YOU like YOUR company to grow and / or become more profitable? By becoming involved in the HBA, YOU create more opportunities to meet and share with Members in the building industry and the customers wanting to hire in Berks County and beyond.
2. Networking Events – Do YOU want to know the movers & shakers or be a mover & shaker? For fun and business contacts: Installation Banquet, Reading Royals Hockey, PBA Legislative Reception, Spring Golf Tournament, Reading Fightin’ Phils Baseball, Lobsterfest, Parade of Homes Gala, Kids Easter Egg Hunt and more!!!
3. Group Insurance – Will YOUR company grow with better, less expensive insurance? Members have access to our health & workerï¿½s compensation insurance programs – offering some of the best rates in town. This benefit alone may cover the annual dues payment… and then some!
4. General Motors Affinity Program – Would YOU like $1,000 with no strings attached? GM is proud to be the exclusive automotive partner of the NAHB. Receive a $1,000 rebate on every new fleet vehicle ($500 for retail deliveries) YOU purchase or lease AFTER YOU negotiate YOUR best deal. If YOU have a fleet, imagine how much this one benefit can put back in YOUR pocket.
5. At Home in Berks Magazine – Do YOU want to become THE authority? Recognized in 2013 as the Best-in-Nation and in 2012 as the Best-in-State publication, this 32+ page, four-color glossy, premium magazine is mailed to & distributed at more than 3,500 locations bi-monthly. Though sent to all Members, its target audience is the home owner and business owner not just the Members. Only Members can submit articles, not professional authors. Write, or have a piece ghost-written for YOU, to reach new customers.
6. Home Builders Show and Parade of Homes – Do YOU want to show the masses why YOUR firm is the best? These spring events grow each year. The highlights of our year, it is a prime time for Members to talk with customers looking to hire or buy products. What’s more, beginning in 2014, the Parade of Homes is now open to outstanding New Home builders and superb Remodeled Home remodelers & trade contractors.
7. Discount Advertising – Do YOU want to shout from the highest mountaintop? Promote YOUR business at bargain rates in At Home in Berks magazine, on this website’s Online Buyers Guide, & in the printed Membership Directory. Plus, YOU can stand out to other Members by taking advantage of Sponsorship Opportunities
8. Free Legal – Do YOU have any legal questions? For answers to legal questions about the industry, access NAHB’s legal department.
9. PA One Call Invoice – Would YOU like to save $150 every time YOU dig? Send or fax invoices to the HBA office for verification of Membership and the $150 fee is paid for by YOUR association. Unlimited FREE uses with YOUR Membership.
10. Full Time Staff – Do YOU know it all? Want to? Problems or questions on ANYTHING, just call our staff…. we work for YOU!
More About YOUR Membership
HBA MEMBERSHIP GUIDE: