The Purchasing and Accounting Assistant works to support the timely and accurate collection, input, and maintenance of relevant information related to the purchasing, ordering, and billing functions of the company as well as other activities associated with supporting the accounting department.
- Daily monitor order scans and order mail bin for all residential, builder, and commercial orders; collaborating with Purchasing to ensure the timely entry into company software and vendor ordering system — to include, work orders, change orders, rush orders, claims, etc.
- Collect all information required to process purchase orders — to include order amounts, install dates, etc
- Using the software and websites available for communicating with vendors, place purchase orders for products, materials, and supplies in a timely manner ensuring accurate data input
- Daily check purchase order confirmations from vendors with the goal of receiving confirmations and entering appropriate related information into RFMS within 48 hours
- To ensure accurate tracking of all orders and at the request of sales and operations personnel, regularly review vendor ETA’s using the software and websites available for communicating with vendors and update status in system as needed
- Daily, run and review the back order and late ship reports with the goal of ensuring all materials, products, and supplies arrive in-house according to the date required by sales and operations, immediately communicating to sales and operations any changes to ETA’s
- Assist accounting personnel as requested with various support and administrative tasks
Do you enjoy a fast paced, results oriented, problem solving role? Do you excel in providing service to others by looking for opportunities to make them more successful?
Job Type: Full-time